Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Odell Brewing TwitterBrew


One (of the several) projects I've been working on lately that is consuming my life (in the best way possible) is brewing a beer via twitter for Odell Brewing in Fort Collins, CO.

After having the idea back in January, I worked with Reel Motion Media to pitch the idea to Odell's. In April we finally began bringing it to life and the rest is well documented history (search for the hashtag #odelltwitbrew to see the history on twitter.)

If you're reading this before 7am MDT on 5/29/09 go vote for your favorite label design for the beer.

And now it's all culminating in the release of the beer, Blackbird, this Saturday May 30th at the brewery in Fort Collins. You can see details on Upcoming or Facebook.

I'd love to see you at the event. If you find me and tell me you read about this on my blog I'll buy you a pint.

I'll be sharing more learnings from this project in the future when I have time to reflect on it. Stay tuned.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From The Bottom Of Everything Ranks #69 on MediaBlips.com

Hi There,

I’d like to invite you to check MediaBlips.com, where we are dedicated to highlighting the funniest stories on the Web every day. Out of 500 blogs From The Bottom Of Everything #69, nice work!

MediaBlips is new, but our Blips network of sites has a proven track record, sending millions of visits per month to sites just like yours.

Claiming your blog makes it easier for you to submit your posts, helping boost your blog’s exposure.

To quickly and easily claim your blog, click this link:
http://mediablips.dailyradar.com/blog/from_the_bottom_of_everything/

I hope you enjoy MediaBlips. If you have questions about the blog-claiming process or feedback on our site, we’d love to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Marny Bass
Associate Editor

May 29, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home