Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's about to get crazy in here

I've been working on a site re-design as part of a project at Boulder Digital Works. I'm just about ready to push it live. That means I'm going to screw things up and learn along the way. So be ready for a disruption in the space time continuum. If the site never comes back up again know that I must have stumbled upon some new quirk in html5 that allows for the creation of black holes. Either that or I gave it all up to work on a small farm in Iowa. Either possibility is equally likely at this point.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You redesigning the blog, or another site?

October 30, 2009 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

@John
I'm redesigning this site, moving the blog to being a part of it rather the the whole thing.

November 4, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home