Wednesday, July 29, 2009

20SB Blog Swap: the state that i am in.

Hi everyone! I'm Erin and I usually blog over at the state that i am in. Justin and I were paired together for the 20sb Blog Swap, so we're swapping blogs today. Yes, I am aware that the blog swap was last week, but we just couldn't get our acts together in time. Oops.

Anyhow, since Justin writes about advertising, I thought I'd share what I consider to be a fairly off-putting piece of advertising. Observe:



The women who use this razor walk past bushes that magically get trimmed down. Ummm, just what are you implying here Schick? I mean, the bush reference is obvious, but is that really the best way to get the ladies to want to buy your razor? I can tell you that from my perspective, I certainly wouldn't buy it based on that commercial. I might even go so far as to deliberately not buy it because of the commercial. I just really don't want to equate my personal hygeine with bush trimming. Even if that's what the product is intended for! Certainly, I find the commercial amusing, but I don't really think it does the best job of selling the product! What are you thoughts on this commercial?
- Show quoted text -

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home